one car, two different kisses. one forced, full of aggression and too much tongue, and one sweet and simple and wrapped in promises of a future. two different guys, two different times.
Last winter, I wanted love so bad I let anyone in hoping it'd work. My dear ladies, this is never a good idea. Putting myself in that vulnerable of a position only leads to one thing: being taken advantage of. After a winter of pain and not being able to get in my car without thinking of said boy and the night he shoved his tongue down my throat, February came and I finally decided to pick myself up again. Though I wanted love, I gave up hope.
Spring is officially here and I've never wanted love any less than I do now, but isn't that the time when it finds you the most? well here i am, waiting for the boy who wins my heart more and more every day to come pick me up. he might not be the usual kind of guy i date, but he's loving and gentle. oh how i need gentle. so here's to giving the unlikely candidates chances and letting my heart lead over my head.
and he's here.
No comments:
Post a Comment