Monday, March 5, 2012

day 2

March is finally here and this month will bring both happiness and sadness. In exactly 5 days the first guy to ever get me to quit drugs (and etc) and the first I ever saw myself marrying is getting married to another girl. I know i should be happy for him, but the way things ended and the way things just started up for them, just keep me down. within a week, I was out and she was in. But the worst part is that for them to continue in their relationship, I had to go. In one week, i lost someone i really loved and my best friend for a girl that can count her real features on one hand. It's a hard thing to recover from. Now they're getting married and I've decided that I'm happy for him if he's happy and I wish them all the best. I just wish i could still be somewhat part of his life. For a while, i thought maybe it could work, but with a wedding five days away and an invitation in my sister's hands and not mine, I guess not. That's right ladies and gentlemen, my sister got invited, but i didn't. yep. worst feeling in the world.
but enough about the sad! spring break is in 7 days and I will be going on a road trip with my mom and staying in a cabin up in the smokey mountains. Honestly, i can't wait to get away. Most people like to go to the beaches and party harty, but i'm excited to be in an old arts and craft-filled town where i know absolutely no one. plus, perfect weather and so much nature. counting down the seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment